Eclipse Chair Lift
If this is the first time you’ve considered having a stairlift installed it can be a daunting experience. We are asked a common range of questions by clients and have listed them here to help you decide. If we haven’t answered the question now, please do get in touch.
Will I need to redecorate? Your new stairlift will be fitted to your staircase, not your wall so in most cases the answer will be no.
In some instances you may need to have a handrail moved or a window ledge reduced in order to avoid clashes with you new stairlift, in which case some minor re-decoration may be needed after the lift is installed. It normally only takes between two to four hours to install to install your new stairlift.
How are they powered? Our Eclipse Chair Lifts are operated by rechargeable batteries. So, as long as leave it plugged in, it will continue to operate for a limited number of trips in the event of a power cut. If you accidentally unplug it then audible and visual signals will alert you that it is not on a charge point.
What happens if I decide to change my carpet? Your Eclipse Chair Lift can be removed and refitted to allow for the laying of new carpets. We offer this service.
When you’re ready to get in touch, we would be delighted to visit you to conduct both a survey of your staircase and assess your needs to help you identify which stairlift is right for you.
- Up to 200Kg load (depending on model). This is the highest load level on the market.
- Safety sensors on the power pack and footplate: designed to stop the lift if it meets any obstruction
- Easily accessible key switch allowing you to disable the lift and prevent unauthorised use
- All upholstery is wipe clean and flame retardant
- Our upholstery comes in a range of six colours and can be changed after installation if you decide to alter your decor
- Adjustable velcro belt for added safety
- A variety of seat types can be specified dependant upon your range of mobility and requirements for seat depth and width
- Both the footplate and seat can fold up or swivel during operation and at the end of use for both access and storage.
- The footplate and seat can be supplied in manual or powered operation model formats.
Asteroid Platform Riser Lift
The Asteroid is designed for both straight and curved staircases and is custom built for each client taking into account the width and length of the staircase. Normally the lift can be installed without considerable rebuilding costs and can be installed on a wall or a column.
The Asteroid Stair Riser consists of a rail of aluminium and a carriage with a platform, which can be folded up. This lift is provided with barrier arms and sensitive flaps on the front and rear edge of the platform. Each model can be delivered in different configurations in respect of the levels of automation.
- Emergency lowering procedure
- Individual adjustments and great flexibility in sensitive surroundings
- Optional colours
- Can be delivered for outdoor use
- Minimal Space Requirements
- Design blends into different environments
- Steady and smooth running
- 225Kg lifting capacity
- Built to European CE mark standards
- Can be equipped with a folding seat
- Soft start and stop feature
(230V 1-phase 50/60 Hz 16A frequency converter as standard / Driving Motor 55oW 3Phase. 24V Platform and Barrier-Arm motors)