Luna Neptune Pool Lift
We offer a range of pool lift options and styles. Our Neptune Pool Lift range starts with an affordable, manually operated lift which is ideally suited for hotels, sports and leisure clubs and holiday centres. This lift is used for in-ground swimming pools and spas, and can also raise over a pool wall up to 15″ (38 cm). The Neptune Pool Lift is constructed of stainless steel and protected against corrosion with a durable, white epoxy powder coated finish. The lift is supplied with a mesh sling seat, chains and a standard hanger bar as well as a socket for installation in a storage area for when the lift is not in use. For poolside installation an extended socket must be used to give security of hold and if more than one pool, then a socket in each location with just one lift is an ideal solution. A powered version of this lift is also available.
We also supply portable lifts which require no poolside installation and are wheeled to where they are required and wheeled back again into storage. This makes these lifts ideal for those centres with more than one pool, or where poolside installation is impossible or not required. Our portable lifts are battery-powered and fully automatic which means that users, if able, can operate the lift themselves and retain their independence and dignity.
- Both fixed and portable models available
- Manual or powered hoisting
- Corrosion resistant epoxy powder coated finishes
- CE certified, up to 28.5 stones (181 kg) lifting weight (not all models)
- Some models able to clear pool walls up to 24 inches (60cm)
- 5-year structural warranty (1-year warranty on hydraulic ram and mesh seat versions)
- Rechargeable battery operated linear actuator models with two year warranty on actuator
- Users can operate some models themselves without additional help