Comet Low Rise Lift
The Luna Comet Low Rise Steplift range comes in three configurations and is a cost-effective lift option with rise heights of up 1 metre or 2 metres or 3 metres. It has a robust, functional design for both domestic and public access use with the addition of on-board gate.
Our 1m low rise lift is capable of carrying up to 280Kg and our 2m and 3m models have a load capacity of up to 500Kg. All the mechanical workings are housed securely within the platform, and the lift can be located internally or externally. These lifts can also be relocated and gates rehanded to open either direction, offering great flexibility for the future. The easy to service 2-piece system means your Comet Lift will provide reliable and efficient access for many years.
All of our Comet Steplifts come with 12 months Parts and Labour as standard. We also offer Extended Warranties up to 5 years covering you for all service and maintenance costs.
- Easy access to pump and switches for servicing
- Can carry user plus attendant
- Shallow ramp and simple operating controls
- Suitable for both wheelchair or ambulant users
- Easy to use emergency lowering system
- Weatherproof switching and electronics
- Low maintenance
- Designed and built to comply with BS6440:2011
- Cost effective and can be relocated if situations change
- 3 platform sizes 800 x 1400mm , 900 x 1400mm , 1100 x 1400mm
- Full braille controls